Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Subsea Systems Controls Engineer
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Must have worked on an FPSO project or any project with certifications related to the field
- A recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering , Subsea Engineering, or equivalent.
- 10 – 15 years experience in deepwater subsea systems control engineering
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Experience: Minimum Experience 10 Year
- Other experience: 10 – 15 years experience in Major Oil & Gas Projects
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online