TriVersa Limited specialises in providing Regulatory Compliance and Enterprise Intelligence solutions to clients in Banking, Insurance, Defence, Government, Oil and Gas, Aviation and Telecommunication sectors. We assist clients in making more informed decisions towards improving their business operations and services.
We re recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist
- TriVersa is looking to employ a highly-creative Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialists to join our team.
- In this position, the candidate will be responsible for all aspect of our marketing operations. The central goal is to help grow the company’s brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Duties include planning, implementing, and monitoring the company’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks
- Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital brand marketing and solutions sales experience acquired at an online focused company. He or she will be responsible for supporting our team in the execution of solutions marketing and communication strategies.
- Collaborating with management to achieve key TriVersa digital marketing objectives
- The face of TriVersa in the cloud -hence able to build strong relationship at all levels towards influencing sales
- Able to create engaging, persuasive and relevant digital marketing campaigns
- Coordinate the end-to-end process involved in bringing solution/product messages to the market in line with purpose such as lead generation, education, marketing and sales
- Manage various online/digital marketing channel towards positively encouraging patronage and know-how
- Plan, design and execute vertical digital marketing campaign in line with TriVersa solutions, products and services
- Collaborate with partners and associates towards joint digital marketing initiatives – where there are mutually benefiting opportunities
- Providing insight on status of any digital marketing campaigns currently ongoing
- Create Integrated Social Media Marketing Strategies
- To design and implement special promotional offers (monthly and otherwise) communicated through social media platforms.
- Daily, identify and publish relevant and informative content on digital platform such as LinkedIn, Facebook, twitter and others, towards positive brand association and value targets
- Continue to grow an engaged, real community of followers and contributors on our multiple accounts with multiple channels.
- Monitor user engagement and brainstorm areas to improve the content, reach and engagement
- Build an online community by identifying opportunities to collaborate with like-minded organisations, influencers and other social accounts
- Monitor industry trends, identifying opportunities for social strategies
Create various digital content in line with TriVersa’s business priorities:
- Create quarterly monthly content calendars
- Create and schedule posts
- Manage and Create Custom Content
- Create strategies to include engaging contents towards sales of our solutions and to develop our social channels which can include events, photography, infographics, contests, blog posts, videos and more
- Content to integrate with other communication channels wherever possible including advertising, PR, website content.
- Create layout recommendations, write copy and oversee the creative development of graphics
- Support the Development and Execution of Paid Digital Media Strategies
- Includes graphic layout recommendations for display ads, copy for search engine marketing, paid social ads and more.
Monitor Social Media Feeds:
- Monitor and produce content for social feeds such as Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Includes creation of a response referral sheet on key questions/areas of discussion
- Feedback back to marketing teams or internal parties as needed for further communication plans
Create Bi-Monthly Summary Reporting
- Capture and analyse metrics across the multiple accounts and channels
- Provide an in-depth monthly overview of content wins and opportunities
- Set specific objectives and report costs vs growth
- Track competitor accounts and report on their strategic wins/losses
Do you have?
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in social and digital marketing required
- Experience with developing, implementing and managing social media strategies
- Adept at creating reports including set up of google analytics
- Creative experience using various social media tools
- Exceptional copywriting and communications skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and others
Do you want to?
- Work for a professional and rewarding working environment
- Progress your career to the next level?
- Competitive salary and benefits package?
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Nigeria records 226 new cases of COVID-19… 131 in Lagos and 25 in Ogun
Buhari government speaks on paying N-Power beneficiaries
Leah Sharibu’s mother ready to accept Boko Haram in-law
Buhari meets with Governors, Ministers as Nigerians await update on lockdown ease
Bishop Oyedepo reveals number of COVID-19 cases healed at Winners Chapel
BREAKING: Abia Commissioner for Environment, Solomon Ogunji is dead
Unilever Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Programme
Nollywood actress, Emilia Dike slumps and dies in Enugu
265 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
216 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria as confirmed cases rise to 6175
Co-Founder at Logistics/Administration Manager
Independent Agent at Dardam Nigeria
Policy Support Lead at Gender Mobile Initiative
Supply Chain & Accounts Officer at Funtay Group
‘NNPC appointment always on transparency, accountability’
Account and Admin Officer at Promasidor Nigeria
Trainsmart Consultancy Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
Secretary at Trainsmart Consultancy Limited
Civil Engineer – Construction at Trainsmart Consultancy Limited
Business Development Officer at a Leading Construction / Oil and Gas Servicing Company – Trainsmart Consultancy Limited
Metro4 years ago
Cheating wife stuck to man in an hotel
News2 months ago
Sanusi reveals why he can return as Emir of Kano [Watch video]
latest news3 years ago
N-Power releases names of pre-selected 2017 N-TEACH [FULL LIST]
Entertainment4 years ago
Funke Akindele replies to Buhari’s comment
News2 months ago
Outrage as professor of medicine is accused of “colluding” with late Coronavirus patient to hide his travel history from doctors, nurses and burial attendants in Kwara
Metro4 years ago
World’s oldest man,aged 145, discovered in Indonesia
music3 years ago
UNCLE G epic musical video shoot
latest news10 months ago
IMF’s Christine Lagarde resigns as Managing Director