TriVersa Limited specialises in providing Regulatory Compliance and Enterprise Intelligence solutions to clients in Banking, Insurance, Defence, Government, Oil and Gas, Aviation and Telecommunication sectors. We assist clients in making more informed decisions towards improving their business operations and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oracle Cloud Developer
- We have significant contract opportunities for talented and experienced Oracle Cloud Developers. You will be working closely with various teams including Solution Architect, Systems delivery, Management and Business Leads.
- You will drive the development and delivery of several application interfaces- that will be integrated into the core Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform.
The Contract Role
- Due to urgent customer demand and the need to meet customer target, we are looking to recruit for up to 6 months, a couple of seasoned Development Consultants.
- We therefore require experienced developers to urgently assist in the delivery of enterprise-scale software solutions utilising extensive software development skills gained over the last 3 to 5 years.
- We therefore seek to recruit a couple of well-seasoned Java / PL SQL, J2EE Developers to develop new service interfaces as well as integrate them with existing business systems.
- The role includes providing hands-on coding experience into the delivery of End-to-End solutions as well as assisting in solution design, documentation and testing of developed systems. Experience working on projects where Oracle Fusion and or Oracle Financials is been integrated with other systems is a plus.
- To be successful in this role you will come from a software development background and be experienced in Oracle Fusion and or Oracle Financials especially leveraging integration technologies such as Java Development/Webservices with strong PL/SQL skills.
- You will have transitioned from a Java/Software Developer or come from a solid background delivering Oracle Cloud solutions such as Oracle Fusion or Oracle Financials.
- The ablity to communicate with various stakeholders and teams within the wider business towards providing optimum solution is important. You will have demonstratable skills in Webservices,
- PL/SQL, Restful API’s and API integration. You should have worked for large organisations on successful digital transformation programmes leveraging cloud technologies from Oracle.
We are keen to hear from you if you have significant experience including:
- You are driven by your passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions
- Accustomed with working with End-users, Business Analyst and Solution managers in producing the right solution
- Strive continuously for professional growth and improvement
- You thrive in a quickly changing environment, able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown. Speed and quality are essential skills required
- Unleash creativity and innovation to solve challenging problems
- Contribute to an environment that fosters trust, positivity, and open and honest communication with the ability to have fun and laugh at ourselves
- Honour and respect individual work and ability to work under significant pressure
- Self-motivated, organised and can effectively work with a small but highly focused leadership team
- Develop, test, integrate and deploy several service interfaces in line with specification- utilising your extensive experience in Java, Webservices and PL/SQL within an Oracle environment
- Manage development and implementation workloads relating to delivery of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution
- Ability to work alongside existing development team to build / configure amazing solutions and software for clients
- Keen to gain significant experience in Installation, Configuration, Implementation and development of ERP solution suites to clientТs requirements
- Help create a technical roadmap to guide team decisions
- Produce design documentation to match customer requirements
- Other duties include assisting with an ERP migration and general daily and monthly tasks.
- 3+ years’ experience in major integration project involving Oracle Cloud solutions such as Oracle Fusion, Financials etc
- Software and systems integration experience leveraging APIs and Webservices within Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) environment
- Some experience of IFS ERP is advantageous
- Hands-on knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) Application development, concepts and ability to develop and tune complex FMW Applications.
- Day to day tasks will require development, customizations and production support for FMW Applications.
- Keen to develop skills in Analytics, Business Intelligence and Big data
- Advanced level skill in Java, Web services, Rest API etc
- Good knowledge of operating systems and solution architecture
- Demonstrate ability to diagnose and address performance issues at all levels of the tech stack (i.e. WebLogic, Databases…); self-starter, team-player, good communication skills.Strong presentation, documentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of web service API’s, server-side coding,
- Experience with multi-lingual and multi-currency solutions is a big advantage
- Experience building, maintaining, and supporting development, testing, and production environments
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Strong integration experience including third-party .net components
- Some experience in developing and deploying BPEL Processes using technology adapters, Fault handling(catch and catchall), Messaging and Alerts , Transformations and Sensors. Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with the middleware technologies and using Oracle AS and BPEL PM for application integration
Other skills desired:
- Experience of configuring, implementing and management of ERP systems
- Experience with data integration tools and transformation
- Experience with an Agile or hybrid approach to development & project management software
- Working at client site in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
For More Information: Contact/call – Anjola on 0701 636 1659.
- Apply if your profile fits the above skillset
- This contract opportunity pays above market rate for the right skillset and experience. Apply promptly.