Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is the fastest growing real estate company worldwide. Poised to attend to the deficit housing needs of the Nigerian populace through affordable housing.
Customer Service Executive
Location: Lagos, Lekki Branch
- We are looking for a Customer Service Executive to handle our customer service operations at our Lekki Branch.
- Promptly and cordially, answer the corporate phone lines within your responsibility area.
- Screen, route and refer calls to the appropriate person or voicemail, in a professional manner.
- Promptly and courteously welcome visitors and provide requested information and/or direct them to the proper person or department.
- Review incoming mails and distribute them in accordance with established corporate procedures.
- Prompt processing and dispatch of outgoing mails for all departments.
- Maintain strict client and program confidentiality.
- Ensure that the reception area is always neat and well organized
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft office packages.
- Provide general support as directed by supervisor.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by management.
- Should be good looking and have a good fashion sense(Female Preferably)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must have had 2-5 years post NYSC Experience, handling clients interface and the front desk.
- Must be living in Lekki environs.
- Should be a well-trained and preferably a certified Customer Service Executive
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
22nd May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.
Nigeria records 226 new cases of COVID-19… 131 in Lagos and 25 in Ogun
Buhari government speaks on paying N-Power beneficiaries
Leah Sharibu’s mother ready to accept Boko Haram in-law
Buhari meets with Governors, Ministers as Nigerians await update on lockdown ease
Bishop Oyedepo reveals number of COVID-19 cases healed at Winners Chapel
BREAKING: Abia Commissioner for Environment, Solomon Ogunji is dead
Unilever Nigeria Plc Management Trainee Programme
Nollywood actress, Emilia Dike slumps and dies in Enugu
265 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
216 new cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria as confirmed cases rise to 6175
Co-Founder at Logistics/Administration Manager
Independent Agent at Dardam Nigeria
Policy Support Lead at Gender Mobile Initiative
Supply Chain & Accounts Officer at Funtay Group
‘NNPC appointment always on transparency, accountability’
Account and Admin Officer at Promasidor Nigeria
Trainsmart Consultancy Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
Secretary at Trainsmart Consultancy Limited
Civil Engineer – Construction at Trainsmart Consultancy Limited
Business Development Officer at a Leading Construction / Oil and Gas Servicing Company – Trainsmart Consultancy Limited
Metro4 years ago
Cheating wife stuck to man in an hotel
News2 months ago
Sanusi reveals why he can return as Emir of Kano [Watch video]
latest news3 years ago
N-Power releases names of pre-selected 2017 N-TEACH [FULL LIST]
Entertainment4 years ago
Funke Akindele replies to Buhari’s comment
News2 months ago
Outrage as professor of medicine is accused of “colluding” with late Coronavirus patient to hide his travel history from doctors, nurses and burial attendants in Kwara
Metro4 years ago
World’s oldest man,aged 145, discovered in Indonesia
music3 years ago
UNCLE G epic musical video shoot
latest news10 months ago
IMF’s Christine Lagarde resigns as Managing Director