Astract 9 – With over five years of experience, we have built a reputation for maximising a holistic approach in the execution of technical and creative projects, ensuring we accomplish all our client goals and go the extra mile while at it. At Astract 9, we enjoy finding creative ways to carve a niche for our clients in the digital space, through a combination of tested digital and content marketing techniques, building great products and a cultivating a dynamic and forward thinking design culture.
Technical Project Manager
Commitment: Full-time position
- We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee operations, direct project management and costumer success strategies.
- In general, be responsible for overseeing and supervising delivery of layered projects and making sure all arms of the agency work in a synchronized manner.
- The Technical Project Manager is responsible for managing digital projects, supporting the development and design team, overseeing customer service, communications and general operations management.
- Manage projects (including software development, digital marketing, communications and design) with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various teams and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved stakeholders to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Oversee content development and communications strategies for branding and communications projects and tasks – for company and clients.
- Work with Lead Strategist to prepare project proposals, tenders, EOIs and other necessary documents for project pitches and lead prospecting purposes.
- Spearhead senior account management, mastermind strategic partnerships and manage high profile clients and stakeholders.
- Drive customer success strategies, oversee junior customer success associates, maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best solutions for their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least two years post NYSC experience in the technology and online services industry.
- Technical experience managing project lifecycle (preferably in an agile environment) including but not limited to software, content development, digital marketing, social media, branding and visual design.
- Excellent writing skills required for preparing proposals, documents and presentations.
- Familiarity with agile project management tools like slack, Trello, asana, JIRA etc.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teamwork abilities
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience interacting with customers, clients or stakeholders in some capacity.
Remuneration / Conditions
- Salary: N100,000 – N180,000 / month.
- Commitment: Full-time position
- Hours of work: 50 hours per week, the usual working hours are from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm WAT.
- There will be a requirement from time to time to start work earlier or finish later as the role dictates.
30th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online