Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that “People are the future of Africa” We understand what.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 10 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Our client, a Fashion and Luxury company retailing high-end brands, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Develop financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting.
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, financial forecasts, and providing investment advice.
- Manage cash flow by ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, reported.
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations and suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports.
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- In charge of preparing High-level financial reporting and analysis and presenting periodic financial reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, and any other related discipline. MBA will be an added advantage.
- 10 years experience with at least 3 years in a managerial position, in a retailing environment.
- Experience in an international company is a plus.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet, Outlook.
- Management skills, analytical skills, communication skills, negotiating, problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a strong network, able to work, and communicate with the operators.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.