Leprosy and TB Relief Initiative Nigeria (LTR) officially registered with Corporate Affairs Commission as an indigenous non-profit NGO in March 2018. Before then, the organization was a country office of the International Non-Governmental Organization called the Netherlands Leprosy Relief (NLR).
We seek to recruit suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to the the position below:
Job Title: Research Advisor
Job type: Fixed term contract
- The Research Advisor leads program and policy research In TIM-Nigeria. Through research, publication and networking, the Research Advisor will hAIp position TIM-Nigeria as a thought leader in relevant program content areas.
- In addition to proven research and writing skills and credentials, the Research Advisor will actively engage others in innovative approaches to assert the rights of People affected by leprosy and Disabilities in Nigeria.
- Master’s Degree in relevant field, such as Statistics, Social Sciences, Sociology, etc.; a PhD will be an added advantage.
- Five to seven years’ experience conducting and supervising significant research projects in related fields, including primary and secondary research of quantitative and qualitative data. Fields may include NTDs, Tuberculosis, disability, gender, development.
- Experience using computer-based data analysis softwares (qualitative and quantitative).
- Excellent networking skills and strong interpersonal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted cand idates will be contacted.
- TLM is an equal-opportunity employer, does not discriminate based on race, color and disability. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply